Wednesday, 27 April 2011

DUPE: Melliesh Lipgloss 06 Candy Pink

DUPE ALERT is ringing through my makeup bag right now!
Although it’s not a perfect dupe on my hand- it’s very very similar on the lips!

So- I noticed no one has yet to find a dupe for this particular (higher end-ed, reasonably expensive for the amount- more expensive than MAC) lipgloss. And since I recently went on a tiny huge haul, I noticed that it was almost the exact same color when I got home, and thought that I’d share with you guys this gloss that could save you some money ;3 (aren’t I nice? and kind? and pretty? and so so humble??? XD jks la~)

Before I get on to the actual gloss, here’s a little bg info on Melliesh …
1. It’s a japanese makeup line produced by Yui Kanno (a famous gyaru model)
2. Very very similar to Candy Doll if you’re familiar to that brand

The Melliesh lipgloss in 06 キャンディピンク (which I have translated to: Candy Pink- I dont think its official though ><) retails at 1260 JPY (with tax) and is a 3-in-1 gloss that is supposed to be a lip concealer, lipstick and lip gloss all in one. So in other words- the color you see on the bottle, will be the exactly same color on your lips.

Now the gloss that I’m duping it with is….
Ludifull’s In The Secret French Kiss Gloss in No. 05
Which is amazingly cheap~ and has lovely packaging~

I’ll quickly run through the properties of each product…

Melliesh Lip Gloss: 06 Candy Pink (キャンディピンク)
Amount of Product: 5g
Packaging: 4/5 (it doesn’t tell you the name of the color on the bottle… ><)
Stickiness (5 is as bad as MAC Lipglasses): 3/5
Creaminess: 5/5 (but has slight grits in it)
Pigmentation: 5/5
Glossiness: 3/5
Wear Time: 3-4 hours
Scent: Fragrant-less
Taste: Taste-less
Product Origin: Japan
Cost: $103 HKD
Applicator: Doe’s foot (slightly too large for bottle opening though…)

Ludifull’s In The Secret French Kiss Gloss: No. 05
Amount of Product: 14.5ml
Packaging: 4/5 (it doesn’t tell you the name of the color on the bottle… ><)
Stickiness: 4/5
Creaminess: 3/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Glossiness: 4/5
Wear Time: 1-2 hours
Scent: Strawberry
Taste: Taste-less
Product Origin: Korea
Cost: $20 HKD
Applicator: Doe’s foot (not as soft or sponge-ish as the Meliesh one though…)

Warning: I was messing 'round with PS XD






















 











Do you like?

Much love~ <3
Syuri- out.

2 comments:

  1. yes, you are indeed nice, kind, pretty and humble.
    thanks for sharing! :D
    they look almost the same.
    and i just have to comment on the bare + chapstick.
    you have really nice lips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you buy the ludifull gloss? thx!

    ReplyDelete