Sunday, 29 May 2011

Mini (Expensive) Haul

So... I was shopping for my friend's birthday presents as I sadly (and uncontrollably) splurged a bit lot for myself as well...

I only brought 3 things but I'm already broke T^T as in really really broke, don't expect any more hauls from me anytime soon ><

So... what did I get? I got a MAC lipgelee (in Smile), a NARS blush (in Oasis)- which is mainly the reason I am bankrupt, and a Concealer Palette from a local brand.


  - see my finger? XD

Anyways, tell me if you girls/guys want any swatches kay?

Much love,
Syuri

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by, yeah those beauty posters are quite annoying. Most annoying is how they use words like "Natural" and "Self-confidence" on them. Cute blog by the way :)

    - Matilda
    http://tryabiggersize.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a set of swatches!

    ReplyDelete