Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Next Tutorial: Angel Salvatore

The next tutorial I'll be doing will be an inspired look from the movie "X-Men: First Class", because I'm a comic geek and I love the movies just as much no matter what anybody says XP

This look will be something semi-dramatic and great for dinner parties and other functions as it looks classy but not overdone... Here are some shots for this look (I'm still editing the video) ^^

I was originally doing this look for 11tiger's prom request- but then I realized that it was similar to Angel's makeup in the movie when I saw it, so I thought... why not both? ;3

As this is natural, it should go with all dresses, shoes, and hairstyles- and for prom, you want people to notice your dress first! Makeup should only accentuate your natural features for the mass of photos =]

1 comment:

  1. it looks so pretty! ^^
    I'm looking forward to the video tutorial~ <3

    ReplyDelete