Sunday, 19 June 2011

Who's Ready For Summer?

My first video featuring GlamEyez shadow pigments... My god-  they are very very pigmented!!!!

I honestly cannot express how pigmented they are with words, so you'll have to check out the video XD


Here's a list of stuff I used in the video:
Maybelline Mineral Concealer 01 Light
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk
Glameyez Pigment: Sahara Desert
Glameyez Pigment: Coral
Glameyez Pigment: Shimmer Chocolate
Fiberwig Paint-On False Lashes Extra Long Mascara
Canmake Cream Cheek 01
NYX Black Label Lipstick India
Bobbi Brown Lipgloss Nectar

and- Sahara Desert and Coral are real glam <3
If you have added me on facebook too, you'll know that I love Peach and Coral colors ^^
Sahara Desert has the prettiest red sheen to it and Coral is just... gorg XD

Here are some piccies from this look:




2 comments:

  1. * o * Those GlamEyez shadows are super pigmented!
    Really cute look btw. n___n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make-up is fabulous!
    Yes, it's pigmented indeed! :)
    Btw, your hair looks really nice.
    I don't have long hair but I'm curious to see how you did it.

    xoxo
    Anna Luisa
    sweetkissesbyanna @ yt

    ReplyDelete