Saturday, 9 July 2011

Marymount Fair + Haul

So yeah- I'm finally uploading to my blog XD
Blogspot froze on me for a little while so I couldn't update... but I'll update all my videos in one batch of posts ^^

Before I filmed this video I was actually out at my friend's school fair at Marymount Secondary School HK, it was mythology themed and I even took part by helping my friend do face/hand painting for the younger ones since we met through 'art' even though I'm not going to their school XD

Left: Charlotte (my friend ^^)
Right: Moi~ (we drew our own designs)
And on the other side of my hand... VK Zero's mark! *swooning*
and and- the dark mark from Harry Potter muahahahahaha~

You can see what we did here:

So basically, just a simple haul- also a very interesting story on my abnormal jaw and teeth XD



Products mentioned:
Pearl Drops
LYNX Dark Temptations Travel Set
Playboy Play It Lovely! Deodorant
Kracie Natural Deep Cleansing Wipes
Estee Lauder Sugar Honey Lipstick
MAC Creme d'Nude Lipstick
MAC Sable eyeshadow

Much love,
Syuri

No comments:

Post a Comment