Thursday, 21 July 2011

NOTD: Ballerina Themed

So, lately- I've been changing my nail color every two days or so... I'm trying to use up some bottles before I leave for boarding school since I know that not all people are big fans of the smell >.<"

Anyway- today's manicure!
*drumroll*

Ballerina themed, pink and nude-peach colored nails with lace, ribbons and bows ^^
Hontou ni chou kawaii ne? I even used some clear/sheer pinkish glitter polish over the bows before I sealed the whole design with around 2-3 coats of top coat XP




Polishes used are:
[Both] Kiss Salon Formula Diamond Hard Strengthening Basecoat
[LH] OPI Heartthrob
[RH] French Bonbon Manicure No.6 Macaroon
[Both] OPI Alpine Snow
[Both] China Glaze Bad Kitty
[Both] BANDI Vitamin Booster (as topcoat)

Much love,
Syuri <3 xxoo

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GODNESS, so so cute xD gotta try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is soooooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so cutee ^^

    http://pururuworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete