Saturday, 16 July 2011

Weasely Twins

James and Oliver Phelps were in Hong Kong and I was one of the lucky people (completely obsessive fans) that got to see them up close (closer than most anyway XD) at Imax...

Yes- Harry Potter was 10 years of my life I happily wasted T^T I read and finished all the books before I watched the movies and I still cried T^T

PS. Someone please tell me I wasn't the only one who thought 'gay' when Harry and Voldemort hugged each other while he shouted 'together'... Cause the only thing missing from HP to make it the best thing that ever happened is a gay non-angsty pairing we can all ship happily XD

Much love,
Syuri 

"Harry Potter is about doing what is right in the face of an adversary. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." - Steven King

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES YES YES Agree about the Harry and Voldemort thing :] But Voldemort and Quill were the perfect couple (which makes so much more sense if you've seen a Very Potter Musical)

    ReplyDelete