Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Review: French Stamp Template DIY Kit

I was recently given the chance to review a product for Born Pretty, they're a online nail art retailer specialized in all kinds of latest nail art items and cosmetics

I chose to review one of their sets, and it comes with a stamp, scraper and two plates. The set is called New Nail Art French Stamp Template DIY Kit, and it's item ID is 581.



The stamper and scraper are your usual rubber stamper and metal scraper. I've never used metal ones before, so I can't say whether it's a good or bad things- but I definitely think that it's very easy to use even if you're a beginner.

The plates come with an easy-to-remove clear film based on. With Born Pretty, different plates have different films, sometimes they even are blue. I don't think it makes a big difference ^^

I did a few test runs, and taking in account that I am a complete beginner, I think I did pretty well XD

Customer service is very very good, the people are very kind and nice, since they're located near HK there wasn't a big time difference and they always got back to me pronto! ^^

Much love,
Syuri

1 comment:

  1. You're so artistic!
    I'll definitely check out this store for their Konad stamping kits :D Thanks

    New follower btw ^^ I hate how i always find out someone has a blog,YT channel or twitter after I've been following one of the other sites for ages :( Anyways! Love your blog and YT channel~ <3

    ReplyDelete