Saturday, 3 March 2012

Minuit à Paris

Can you believe how long it's been since my last post?
It's been 2 months... 2 freaking months!

Why?

Because my school thought it'd be nice to block my blog -3-"

Of course, I've tried over and over again trying to get past the block- but alas, the school's wifi is what I'm using and there is jut no way to pass it... therefore... I'm just going to "start" this while I'm still in Paris and press the 'publish' button at school (mwuahahaha) - only downpoint is that I can't see this post on my actual blog ><

Oh well~ just thought I'd share with you guys all the amazing stuff I did in Paris =]
I'm still editing the video as it's over 15minutes but it'll be up soon. The ginger girl is Emma, you'll be seeing her very soon in the video also ^^

Selca time~ XD
trolololol~

Taken at:
  • Notre Dame
  • Louvre Museum


Taken at:
  • Versailles

Taken at:
  • Eiffel Tower
  • Area of Champs Elysees
  • Area of La Fayette




and of course...
Paris would not be complete without macaroons and me selca-ing XD


Bonne nuit tout le monde~!
-Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment