Saturday, 5 May 2012

I'm going on tv?


I'm going to be on the tele in the Philippines on this Saturday (May 5th, 2012) on a Filipino network called "GMA47" for their vanity/cosmetics show segment (sorry I don't know much about Filipino tv ><) - if you live in the Philippines, I'd really appreciate it if you could support me! (and maybe take a photo/video for me since I don't get a tv in the English dorms? XD)

Also,  I've already started collecting some stuff for a giveaway. So far- there's stuff from LUSH, Dior, Rimmel etc... Look forward to it! ^^

If you are a company willing to sponsor for my giveaway, please feel free to contact me at: syurisyndrome@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I've watched you on Philippine TV! Haha! So pretty! The channel is GMA-7 and the show is "Kapuso mo, Jessica Soho". The topic was about the power of make-up. They particularly focused on Korean make-up. :-D :-D They showed parts from your tutorial. :-D

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete